It is important to recognize as a society that domestic violence
and sexual assault does not discriminate.
Victim's are any age, any gender and every nationality and
Abuse does not discriminate.
Abusers are any age, any gender and every nationality and
It is our mission to help ALL victim's of domestic violence and
sexual assault without regard to their gender, age, national origin, sexual preference/sexual orientation, socio-economic status, disability or religion.
Our services include:
- 24-hour crisis line
- Safety planning
- Peer support
- Community resource information
- Community referrals
- Emergency Transportation
- Emergency medical, legal and personal advocacy
- Community education
- Primary prevention education
- Emergency shelter for women and children
- Referrals for temporary emergency shelter for men
over age 17
- Women’s support group
- (other gender based groups may be formed upon developed
All services are based on the availability of program resources